Performance, Strength & Comfort Attention to Detail The Twill hull Advantage
Boat Specifications of the HILLS CAT 825
- Boat Model Name: Hills 825
- Length overall (boat): Bow to Swim platform 8.25m
- Length Overall (on trailer): 9.5m
- Beam: 2.8m
- Draft: 280mm
- Dry Weight: 1200Kg
- Min / Max HP: 90 HP Min - 130HP max
- Flotation type and %: Built into the construction
- Construction*: Epoxy, Carbon Cevlar Hybrid, combined with E and S glass
- Max Pax: 8 Pax
- Fuel tank (type and capacity): Integrated into the hull. 140L each side 280L combined
- Standard Equipment: 2 x 90HP Evenrude E-Tech Motors, Stainless steel trailer, Raymarine VHF, Raymarine MFD 9”, Deck wash.
- Optional Extras: Raymarine Autopilot, Raymarine Radar.
* Construction: Epoxy lamination using vacume technology. This provides a light, more rigid construction. Hills United use state of the art mould creation by means of CNC and laser setup. This ensures accuracy, precision and the boat is perfectly and symmetrically balanced.
The HILLS CAT 825 was designed by Allen Hills and takes advantage of his 22 years of boat design and building experience.
HILLS CAT 825 Galleries
Building the HILLS CAT 825
The HILLS CAT 825 on its trailer
The HILLS CAT 825 in the water
Ride Height Photo sequence
Contact Hills United
Fax: 086 611 1758
Mobile: 083 571 7127
34 Stillewater Str, Durbanville Industria, Cape Town, South Africa